Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Possible Hitler autograph on picture

Article about: I saw this at same place as the children's book. They are going to get autograph checked to seeing its original.. I took a close up photo as best as i can. Very very hard to see. Im sure it

FNG
    ?

Default Possible Hitler autograph on picture

I saw this at same place as the children's book. They are going to get autograph checked to seeing its original..
    I took a close up photo as best as i can. Very very hard to see. Im sure it will upload in wrong direction
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Possible Hitler autograph on picture   Possible Hitler autograph on picture  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Possible Hitler autograph on picture
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I tried to play with the contrast, hue and brightness and hopefully made it a little better to see.

The first and last name is weirdly spaced but maybe ok if he was signing this without much support (i.e. a table)

Overall, it is difficult to form an opinion but I think it might stand a chance, and the signature does not look like it is where the paper has aged and cracked.

That said, I'm no expert (if you google you can find examples of his signatures and how they changed over time. If this is a good signature it looks to be from the period of the mid 1930's

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

FNG
    ?

Thank you for messing with it. I did not know he changed signature during the times. I have bin looking at his examples and i see where it could be