Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Propaganda Leaflets

Article about: Those are really nice! Where did you get them from?

Default Propaganda Leaflets

Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knows where i could get some airdropped propaganda leaflets.
    I find many on eBay but i don't have good experience when it comes to eBay and WW2 items..

Also, i found this item that interested me and i'm planning on purchasing it but, of course, i wanted to see what you guys thought about it first.
    German Air Drop Propaganda (V.I) Leaflet (ITALY) 1944

Thank you and best regards!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Propaganda Leaflets
    P
    Many

plus if i wanted to know if any of you have any reviews on the site i attached above, known as 'medals of england'
    thank you!

The pics are really too small to determine if the leaflet is good or bad. I cannot comment on the seller as I have not heard of them before.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I agree, the pictures are low-quality. Maybe i could ask him for some better pictures of the leaflet
    Do you have any links or know anything regarding leaflets being faked?
    Thanks for your reply!

Everything is copied nowadays.

But the lousy quality of wartime paper is the key. Modern paper is just too good.

Good high res scans would be ideal.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I should add I have one propaganda leaflet in my collection dropped in Italy.

The leaflet, IMO, looks original but then again i could be wrong.
    I asked the seller if you could send me some higher quality pictures of the leaflet and i'll post them here once i receive them

- - ------- - -

Please share the leaflet with me here if it's possible, thank you

Thank you very much.
    I tried comparing the two leaflets together and they do seem to have similar aging.
    Although the leaflet on the thread seems to have a lighter color than the one on the website but the backs on both of them are have similarities especially the marks from the front being visible on the back. I'll wait for the seller's response and try and post some images here when i get them.

CBH
    ?

Here are my two , use on as my Avatar . Used over Italy . There more information in my older post but I don't know how to link .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Propaganda Leaflets   Propaganda Leaflets  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast