Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Propaganda pickup: Unser Kampf im Norden 1941

Article about: Here's my latest acquisition, "Unser Kampf im Norden - eine Rückschau auf das Jahr 1941", a heavily illustrated propaganda publication covering the events of 1941 on the German Ar

CSW
    ?

Default Propaganda pickup: Unser Kampf im Norden 1941

Here's my latest acquisition, "Unser Kampf im Norden - eine Rückschau auf das Jahr 1941", a heavily illustrated propaganda publication covering the events of 1941 on the German Arctic front, Norway and Finland. These were printed at the Aas & Wahls Boktrykkeri in Oslo, Norway and published by the Wehrmachtpropagandaoffizier beim Wehrmachtbefehlshaber Norwegen.

I've always liked the design and colors of the cover but had never had any luck finding one of these here in Finland, so when I happened to spot this example on a German site for a decent price it was a must-buy

Unfortunately the back cover was slightly damaged during the shipping, but that's not the end of the world imo. The size of the journal came as a little surprise to me, it is really quite a big piece. I had to go and buy a 30 x 40 cm frame for it.

Propaganda pickup: Unser Kampf im Norden 1941 Propaganda pickup: Unser Kampf im Norden 1941

General's greetings...

Some possibly interesting pieces of content:

Propaganda pickup: Unser Kampf im Norden 1941 Propaganda pickup: Unser Kampf im Norden 1941

I only need a white background paper now - I think this one will display rather nicely

Last edited by CSW; 09-01-2020 at 09:06 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Propaganda pickup: Unser Kampf im Norden 1941
    P
    Many

I love stuff like this! Very cool.

CSW
    ?

Ready for display

Was very pleased to grab my copy recently. At only £5 for this 47 page magazine I was very happy. The cover paintings are stunning, I like the rear cover with the Landser wrapped up watching the Northern Lights.

CSW
    ?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Was very pleased to grab my copy recently. At only £5 for this 47 page magazine I was very happy. The cover paintings are stunning, I like the rear cover with the Landser wrapped up watching the Northern Lights.

That's a beauty and an absolute steal at that price! These pieces by Kurt Kranz really are wonderful indeed. Thanks a lot for sharing yours!

Thank you for the reply CSW, I will be keeping my eyes open for further examples now.