Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 106 of 119 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1190

show your signed photos

Article about: Always looking for others interested in signed photos, military, civil, or political. Wartime or postwar. Here are four I favor in Luftwaffe, though I write on the SS have diverse areas of h

Not mine, but the very hard large format photo of Max Zastrow during his RKT ceremony.
    A close friend of Paul !

show your signed photos

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show your signed photos
    P
    Many

?

Yes one of my OdR sponsers , a great chap was Max
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Excellent thread! Still need to go through many pages however I saw lots of interesting material and some unknown motive that some of the veterans signed (of course some people send their own photographs to be sind) and changes along the signatures due illness or age. I also always seek signed photographs from veterans (so doesn't have to be RK, DKIG or such) as they are also interesting. Most of the autograph collectors don't publish their signatures on Fora; so it's great to see such dedicated thread.

Recent one from the Waffen-SS
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture show your signed photos  

MAP
    ?

Quote by Wolfgang Historica View Post
    Recent one from the Waffen-SS
    Fantastic portrait photo. What a great looking visor.

Maybe obvious to others, but care to tell me who it is?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

He's still alive and not a high award holder, he's a Veteran of the Das Reich Division. Since he's still alive and to avoid his address being online, I won't publish it publicly. Another one I have together with his book is Günther T. (BTW for all readers, he doesn't respond to request for his Autograph, you only gain one when purchasing his book).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture show your signed photos  

Quote by Wolfgang Historica View Post
    He's still alive and not a high award holder, he's a Veteran of the Das Reich Division. Since he's still alive and to avoid his address being online, I won't publish it publicly. Another one I have together with his book is Günther T. (BTW for all readers, he doesn't respond to request for his Autograph, you only gain one when purchasing his book).
    His photo is sold through various facebook groups by close contacts or family. His book is sadly out of print at the moment.

Morris

@Wolfgang Historica could you tell us a bit about your website? it looks like it will be focused on signed photos or photographic ephemera ?

show your signed photos

(not mine however one for reference )

A very rare photo Balthasar "Bobby" Woll signed correctly.
    One of the real ones, the fakes and fake factory ones always sign as bobby instead of Balthasar.

A very hard photo to find, he only signed on very rare occasions and letter correspondence was near nil.
    He suffered with extreme PTSD trauma after the war as well as physical ailments due to his wound in 1945

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    His photo is sold through various facebook groups by close contacts or family. His book is sadly out of print at the moment.

Morris
    Certainly, as most are, however contacting him directly to ask for it gives you most of the time a negative answer as he will ask to buy his book which is easier and he will also sign it at the same time. Did you ask for a copy directly, if not, maybe you should try as he may still have some left.

My shop will focus on Photographic Emphera, Postcards, Paper Documents and signed photographs (of course also some other items but these will be the main areas). I collect these more than a decade so it's more my field of "expertise" and interest.