Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Signed Post War - Legit?

Article about: Hello all, I'd like to get some opinions regarding this site: SP(GL)23 Major Hubert Rauh KC | AviationCollectables It lists for sale many post war signed photos of Luftwaffe and Kreigsmarine

Default Signed Post War - Legit?

Hello all,

I'd like to get some opinions regarding this site: SP(GL)23 Major Hubert Rauh KC | AviationCollectables

It lists for sale many post war signed photos of Luftwaffe and Kreigsmarine RK winners that the owner of the site has apparently put together into different series.

Has anyone bought from this site before?

Any advice would be appreciated

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Signed Post War - Legit?
    P
    Many

?

Hello,

Never seen this sight before but I looked into their web store and eBay page, they are selling these signed photos on both sites.
    The signature looks good to me, many of the letters have a similar style when compared to other Rauh signatures. There were a few aspects I noticed that I thought were questionable. The first thing I noticed was that they only offer one low resolution photo of the products making it hard to inspect much. The other big thing for me is that they have a significant quantity of these, 210 for each individual. Then you have to look at the price point on these which are all seemingly at the cheaper end. The most notable names like Gunther Rall are the most expensive at 25£.
    Others may comment who are more comfortable or confident with regards to these autographed papers.

Ben

I am also a little unsure of the vendor implying he has 210 copies of this particular RKT winners photo for sale. Not a site I have seen before, not something I personally chase down.

Thank you both for your thoughts. Those are some of the things that threw me off as well...I think I'll steer clear.