Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

small 'German Soldier!' card - is it a safe pass, propaganda leaflet etc?

Article about: good afternoon, please see the attached photos of a small card, 12 x 8cm, which came with a number of propaganda leaflets from the estate of a former RAF officer. I don't read old style Germ

Default small 'German Soldier!' card - is it a safe pass, propaganda leaflet etc?

good afternoon, please see the attached photos of a small card, 12 x 8cm, which came with a number of propaganda leaflets from the estate of a former RAF officer. I don't read old style German script so am unsure if its encouraging people to surrender or fight on! It has no reference number on it. Can anyone enlighten me?

many thanks

Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture small 'German Soldier!'  card - is it a safe pass, propaganda leaflet etc?   small 'German Soldier!'  card - is it a safe pass, propaganda leaflet etc?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement small 'German Soldier!'  card - is it a safe pass, propaganda leaflet etc?
    P
    Many

This is in the wrong sub-forum as it is actually from WW I: It's Allied propaganda telling German soldiers that the provisional Russian government has declared that Russia will continue to fight on, contrary to rumors about their willingness to seek a separate peace with the Central Powers.

many thanks indeed for your very quick reply. I never thought it would have been that old. Thank you for taking the time to inform me.
    I'll leave it where it is as you have told me all I need to know!

regards, dave