Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Soldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler

Article about: Hello all, here's a new purchase I picked up recently. I wanted to try and get a bit of a dialog going on it as I'm thinking of selling it. I'd like to fund some other areas of my collection

Default Soldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler

Hello all, here's a new purchase I picked up recently. I wanted to try and get a bit of a dialog going on it as I'm thinking of selling it. I'd like to fund some other areas of my collection. I have too much ephemera as it is. So here it is: “Soldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler”. There's some very obvious condition issues; the cover folder is split in two, at some point all the pages were hole punched, there is dogging on all the pages and wear and water marks on the backs of most of the photos. On the plus side though, it is all complete and original. Any opinions would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Todd

At the beginning of 1943 I present to you with this picture folder, may it remind you of our past deployments. With great expectations we look to our future. Our Fuhrer will find us ready at any time His will is our belief … Sepp Dietrich-SS ObergruppenFuhrer and General D. Waffen SS

Soldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf HitlerSoldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf HitlerSoldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf HitlerSoldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf HitlerSoldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf HitlerSoldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf HitlerSoldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf HitlerSoldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf HitlerSoldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf HitlerSoldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf HitlerSoldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf HitlerSoldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf HitlerSoldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf HitlerSoldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf HitlerSoldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf HitlerSoldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf HitlerSoldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf HitlerSoldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf HitlerSoldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soldaten Der Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler
    P
    Many

Hi Tod, love the pictures especially the last one of the Flak 88, cheers

Dietrich was obergruppenfurer in 1934...
    I never saw this, only the pictures.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

nice period book.

Thanks all. They did manage to put together a pretty nice set of photos. From what I've been able to find out about these presentation books, most of the photos were taken during Operation Barbarossa.

Some pictures are in Greece, the last one. One is in France, 1940 the Marne
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

SS-Obergruppenführer : 1er juillet 1934
    General der Waffen-SS : 19 novembre 1940
    SS-Oberstgruppenführer : 1er août 1944
    Panzer-Generaloberst der Waffen-SS

In the first picture that features an Mg34, the Mg34 is an early 4 hole barrel jacket.

Jonathan.

The wealth of collective knowledge on this forum never ceases to amaze me. Thanks everyone. Cheers!

?

Love the photo of Bubi Burose knocking out the Soviet Armoured car , this photo was taken in August 1941 North of Cherson !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast