Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Soldbuch - from less than 100 Euros to 3,400 Euros in 3 months.

Article about: Yesterday this Soldbuch and citation sold for 3,400 Euros. This was due to the entry of the Anti-Partisan Award in Silver and the addition of the actual award citation signed by none other t

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Hopefully with this evidence the buyer might be able to get his money back, despicable behaviour and they have ruined and original document as well.
    There's no guarantee that they are on any forums so might live the rest of their days thinking they have got a rare entry and citation when in reality they have an altered Soldbuch that is now worth less than 50 Euros and a slip of paper that is worth zero.
    They are going to be in for a shock if they decide to sell it a few years from now and they get told by whoever that what they have is essentially worthless.

Same goes for the Aircraft-Destruction-Badge Soldbuch in the last Ratisbon's auction. Someone paid around 350 Euros for that (plus fees) but every award in it is a fake.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soldbuch - from less than 100 Euros to 3,400 Euros in 3 months.
    P
    Many

Update - someone has contacted the dealer and told them and the dealer will refund the money. I wonder if we'll ever see this SB again?

My sceptical self tells me that maybe the crooked dealer bowed to some pressure but if he is capable of attempting to sell it once I would not be surprised if it surfaces again somewhere else, such is one mans greed. Even if it were destroyed this probably won't be the last time such attempts are made to deceive.

It would seem that this last dealer (Baldes) was caught out by the previous owner, or had no reason to think it wasn't genuine.
    But I do agree that it could well appear again, especially if it ends up in the hands of a previous owner again.

?

If i understand well, original dealer is 100 years of history website.
    I like his web site and as a customer , never got problem with him.
    He got honest prices.

The original dealer was '100-Years' and he sold it for what it was - a basic Soldbuch to a soldier in a Sicherungs-Btl who had no awards and at a price to reflect that (i.e. less than 100 Euros). It is the period from when he sold it to when it appeared on another dealers website (not Baldes) soon afterwards that the extra stuff was added.

If the dealer 100 years of history knows who he sold it to then perhaps he should reveal his name or at least refuse to sell to him and distance himself from this subterfuge as it might be argued that it is his reputation being possibly tarnished, even though he is an innocent party.

To quote the Breaker ..... "apply rule 303" to the fraudsters
    Attached Images Attached Images Soldbuch - from less than 100 Euros to 3,400 Euros in 3 months. 
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Between '100-Years' and 'Baldes' it also appeared here - I shall allow you to draw your own conclusions as to whether it was altered by someone unknown in between the two or not:

FOTOBETHGE militärhistorische Antiquitäten - Herzlich willkommen Fotos, Dokumente, Orden, Uniformen

?

Bastards!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast