MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Soldiers letters home SS Totenkopf Inf Rgt 3 SS Eigentum

Article about: Seeking out opinions on these stamps. The letters are original, as are the envelopes, but I don't know about the stamps. If these look good, I will spend the money to get the letter translat

Default Soldiers letters home SS Totenkopf Inf Rgt 3 SS Eigentum

Seeking out opinions on these stamps. The letters are original, as are the envelopes, but I don't know about the stamps. If these look good, I will spend the money to get the letter translated. If not, I'm not going to waste my money. I can add more closer pics if needed, but I'm sure some out there won't need better pics. I have my doubts, but I want to get some opinions from the experts. Soldiers letters home SS Totenkopf Inf Rgt 3 SS EigentumThanks!!!Soldiers letters home SS Totenkopf Inf Rgt 3 SS Eigentum

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soldiers letters home SS Totenkopf Inf Rgt 3 SS Eigentum
    P
    Many

Too many stamps !

19333 = Pz Rgt 21 from the heer. Sorry.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

From my point of view these round stamps (ss-totenkopf, ratibor, der reichsfuhrer) are fakes. Most likely they were added to usual feldposts to make them more sexy.
    Different senders, different receivers and equal stamps - it's impossible. And look, there are at least two other round stamps there, except these ss-stamps, (panzer-something and luftgau-smth), they are not so bright and they are rather genuine.

Fake,,

The stamps are from the 1970's Delta International Catalog...

What makes you believe that the letters are original? You can save your money...

Smitty

OK. thanks. I will leave a negative review. Appreciate the info!

I feel the letters are original. I need to get them translated. I think they got a lot of original letters and ruined them with the fake stamps. do you not think they are original letters?

?

Yes, they are original feldposts, but not SS-feldposts. So what, these are documents of the period. It would be wonderful if you can translate. Good luck!

If you can download pictures of the letters and use google translate then you will have an idea of what the letters say..

Smitty

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    If you can download pictures of the letters and use google translate then you will have an idea of what the letters say..

Smitty
    Just tried that with one of mine and it didn't work.

LOL. thanks, but there is no way I can read these letters. Cursive German is tough to read when I don't know a lick of German. lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast