Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Something completely different

Article about: by operaman I know that German humor is a bit dryer than American but are you kidding or did the SS really do that. Rest assured, I kid you not. To quote Gunter d'Alquens text on the history

Default Re: Something completely different

Quote by operaman View Post
    I know that German humor is a bit dryer than American but are you kidding or did the SS really do that.
    Rest assured, I kid you not. To quote Gunter d'Alquens text on the history, mission and organization of the SS...:

"In diesem Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt werden im Sippenamt die Heiratsgesuche der SS-Männer bearbeitet. Denn kein SS-Mann kann ja bekanntlich heiraten ohne die Genehmigung des Reichsführers SS, unter den Gesichtspunkten des Heiratsbefehls vom Jahre 1931. Hierzu wird eine gesundheitliche Untersuchung von Mann und Frau gefordert. Es sind Bürgen für die Braut in weltanschaulicher und menschlicher Beziehung beizubringen. Weiter werden bis jetzt von Mann und Frau die Ahnentafeln – bei Führern bis 1750 und bei Unterführern bis 1800 – gefordert. Die Vorlage der Erbgesundheitszeugnisse ist ebenfalls erforderlich."

...meaning:

["It is at the Familiy Office of this Race- and Settlement Main Office that the marriage applications of the SS men are proceeded. For, as is well known, under the aspects of the Marriage Order of 1931, no SS man may marry without the permit of the Reichsführer SS. To this end, a medical examination of husband and wife is required. Character witnesses for the ideological and personal nature of the bride are to be procured. Further more, the up-to-date ancestor charts of both husband and wife - in the case of officers back to 1750 and in the case of NCOs back to 1800 - are required. Submisson of the certificates for hereditary health is also necessary."]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Something completely different
    P
    Many

Well slap my ass and call me Sally!

Quote by operaman View Post
    Well slap my ass and call me Sally!
    I am afraid I'm not into that sort of thing.

[Now I was joking. ]

Good!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2