Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Himmler Sword Presentation Document

Article about: Hello, I know these documents are widely faked but I couldn't resist throwing a low bid which won on this SS Himmler Document with his stamped signature. It's from an estate sale from a larg

Default SS Himmler Sword Presentation Document

Hello,

I know these documents are widely faked but I couldn't resist throwing a low bid which won on this SS Himmler Document with his stamped signature. It's from an estate sale from a large WW2 collector. If anyone could help determine the authenticity or how to go about getting authentication. I couldn't find anything on Obersturmfuhrer Alfred Katzler...was he of any significance? I'm picking up the document today. Any info is appreciated! Thanks in advance.
    Ben
    Here's the auction link with pics: Hibid

SS Himmler Sword Presentation DocumentSS Himmler Sword Presentation DocumentSS Himmler Sword Presentation DocumentSS Himmler Sword Presentation DocumentSS Himmler Sword Presentation DocumentSS Himmler Sword Presentation Document

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Himmler Sword Presentation Document
    P
    Many

Hello Ben ...I uploaded the photos for you...links provided eventually die and leave the thread useless. Take note for any future postings of items that you may want to discuss .

This document which Moderator Willmore will Confirm is a facsimile type as I also have this standard type for a Juleleucter and was awarded to an SS Sargeant.
    Julleuchter Award Document

I can not comment on the Himmler signature on your example but the rest of it IMO looks good.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Good for me. That's all I found. Signature experts will help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Himmler Sword Presentation Document  

Hi Ben.

It is not a document I am familiar with, but it looks good to me too. Plus it is a bonus to have the details posted by Peeloo.

Kind regards,

Will.

?

The number of the NSDAP is also good here: 359336. Source: "Dienstaltersliste der Schutzstaffel der NSDAP 01.07.1935" Peeloo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Himmler Sword Presentation Document  

Much appreciated Larry C, Peeloo, and Willmore! Glad to hear it looks legit!! I assume there's no way to get document authenticated? Thanks

I also translated the document below. Any way to determine if the signature stamp is legit and if there's a way to have document authenticated? Thanks again for all your info!

K a s 1 ee Alfred, -r. 23 750.

I award you the sword of the 44th

Pull thn often without necessity!

Imprison him again without honor!

Protect your own honor just as unconditionally as you have to respect the honor of others and take responsibility for egolessness!

This sword should remain in your Besik clan if you wore it impeccably throughout your life. Scherden Ste previously from the 45 or so he falls back to the Reichsführer 44

Dergoff you fine vision. What a great deal of trust Dolf Hitler's gun squad has given you by harming this monkey. Always stay glide in good and bad days!

Wield your sword with honor!

?

“harming his monkey”

Willmore has great knowledge with this kind of script and can elaborate further.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast