Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Photo Album

Article about: I recently picked up this SS photo album containing 50 original photographs. It seems to revolve around one SS soldier and his comrades. Several images taken around the Berghof and one image

?

Default SS Photo Album

I recently picked up this SS photo album containing 50 original photographs. It seems to revolve around one SS soldier and his comrades. Several images taken around the Berghof and one image shows a parked car with pre 1939 Gauleiter pennant. One image shows Hitler riding in his car. Many interesting early photos in excellent condition separated by a protective plastic like paper. The insignia are cast fakes placed there by the last collector. I don't want to remove them for fear of damaging the album .

SS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo Album

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Photo Album
    P
    Many

?

Comrades

SS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo Album

?

Some great shots in there...do any have writing on the rear?

It's getting tougher and tougher to find good albums that haven't been ravaged and photos sold off individually

?

SS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo Album

?

Quote by Brig View Post
    Some great shots in there...do any have writing on the rear?

It's getting tougher and tougher to find good albums that haven't been ravaged and photos sold off individually
    I'm afraid to remove them, they are meticulously placed in the album with clear corners holding them in place.

?

SS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo Album

?

A little R&R

SS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo Album

CBH
    ?

Great album Al, I like the Germania collar, to bad his cliff title is obscured.

?

A different setting

SS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo Album
    SS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo AlbumSS Photo Album

?

And finally Herr Hitler in a passing motorcade, I think.

SS Photo Album

SS Photo Album

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast