Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SS soldier ID

Article about: Can any one help me find information on this soldier I cant find any at all....His name is Otto Reinhardt any help would be appreciated .. Thanks

?

Default SS soldier ID

Can any one help me find information on this soldier I cant find any at all....His name is Otto Reinhardt any help would be appreciated .. Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS soldier ID  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS soldier ID
    P
    Many

It’s Eastern European rubbish, the picture will be someone easily found on the internet. Hope you didn’t pay too much for this.
    "Per Ardua"

As stated above, a fantasy piece that has no bearing on any authentic period documentation. I'm honestly surprised that these continue to catch people out.

B.B.

?

Aren't there at least three post's of this same exact junk ?
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I did a reverse image search on the ID pic and found a lot of results saying the guy is actually someone by the name of Helmuth Schreiber. Google his name and you will see the same pic. In fact, pics of him have been shared on this forum before.

SS soldier ID

?

Thanks so much for the information.

?

I am new to this but thanks for the information I found this in a box along with other I guess junk thought it might be something good but I was wrong oh well

No problem, it's a predatory world out there. I believe most of these sellers know exactly what they're doing. Coincidentally, on eBay just now I ran across two of these fake SS Totenkopf IDs... different names, same photos... from the same seller!

SS soldier ID
    SS soldier ID

The seller is "onlyrarities1"... more like onlyfakities! He has a bunch of these for sale with duplicate photos and different names. I messaged him and told him to cut it out. I doubt he'll care... seriously, this drives me nuts. People knowingly selling fake items as the real deal should be penalized somehow HARD.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Greg6 View Post
    I am new to this but thanks for the information I found this in a box along with other I guess junk thought it might be something good but I was wrong oh well
    Without a mentor, a forum, or reference books, anyone will get fooled. No shame in that unless we refuse to seek out advice and study.

Good to see you are not out $$. Most members here even have a draw full of fakes.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

These fakes have been circulating now for many years on Flea bay in particular , i have seen them going for 750 euros when in fact they are worth nothing !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings