Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Stamp and Seal collection

Article about: Hi guys, it’s been quite a while since my last post but I thought I’d just show an update as to where my collection is at!! There’s been many additions over that period but most recent

Default Stamp and Seal collection

Hi guys, it’s been quite a while since my last post but I thought I’d just show an update as to where my collection is at!! There’s been many additions over that period but most recently I have finally been able to find a feldpost date changing stamp, something I’ve been looking for for quite some time!! If only this one could talk!! It’s handle is heavily charred and half of it is gone, but the base is in great shape, so it’s more than likely it was pulled from a burning building at some point.
    The other one is quite a wordy one;

der reichskommissar für den besetzten niederlä dischen gebiete,
    Generalkommisar für den Sicherheitswesen, Verbindungs Offizier des Befehlshaber der Ordnungspolizei zur Polizei Verwaltung Den Haag

Which translates to;
    the Reich Commissioner for the Occupied Dutch Territories,
    General Commissioner for Security, Liaison Officer of the Commander of the Ordinance Police to the Police Administration of The Hague

Next step is to add a little plaque in front of each stamp with the translations

Stamp and Seal collectionStamp and Seal collectionStamp and Seal collectionStamp and Seal collectionStamp and Seal collectionStamp and Seal collectionStamp and Seal collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stamp and Seal collection
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Wow. That is a fantastic collection. Thanks for showing
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Amazing collection! always love seeing collections like this it really shows how diverse TR collecting is.

Hello fellow 'strayan!!! ... we see so many fake ones of these with online fraudsters its refreshing to see so many great originals - and down under as well!!!

These original collectors would be proud of ya .... Beaudy!!!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stamp and Seal collection  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

CBH
    ?

In a sea of fakes, its great to see originals, thanks for sharing.

Wow! Very cool! There's so many!

Too true, and the fakes are getting better and harder to spot unfortunately I've also noticed the price of document stamps and seals has gone through the roof! I use to be able to pick them up reasonably cheap but lately they have been going for unbelievably high prices.