Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Translation Help - Document and Oma's 1939 Erika Typewriter

Article about: Hello, I have a document from Emil Herdle. He was a Luftwaffe Stuka Pilot. His album is in this link I have posted before. Luftwaffe Stuka Pilot – Herdle I am curious and hoping someon

?

Default Translation Help - Document and Oma's 1939 Erika Typewriter

Hello,

I have a document from Emil Herdle. He was a Luftwaffe Stuka Pilot. His album is in this link I have posted before. Luftwaffe Stuka Pilot – Herdle

I am curious and hoping someone can help me translate one of his documents below I am showing in my Oma's old Erika Typewriter?

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Translation Help - Document and Oma's 1939 Erika Typewriter
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

It's a letter to him from Allianz insurance regarding his unpaid premiums for accident insurance for November and December 1938.

Quick and rough translation: They are basically saying they are agreeing to an exception by allowing him to pay his (over) due premiums at the end of the month.
    They must ask that the promised payment be observed punctually (in the future), otherwise they will unfortunately be compelled to suspend his policy. Two payment slips are included with this letter.

Perhaps a native speaker can give you a more thorough and detailed translation, but that's the gist as I caught it.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

Quote by TWS View Post
    It's a letter to him from Allianz insurance regarding his unpaid premiums for accident insurance for November and December 1938.

Quick and rough translation: They are basically saying they are agreeing to an exception by allowing him to pay his (over) due premiums at the end of the month.
    They must ask that the promised payment be observed punctually (in the future), otherwise they will unfortunately be compelled to suspend his policy. Two payment slips are included with this letter.

Perhaps a native speaker can give you a more thorough and detailed translation, but that's the gist as I caught it.
    Thanks Todd. Appreciate the look over. I do have the other slips as well with his file folder.

MAP
    ?

Pretty interesting Kirk.

Allianz today is (I'm sure you know) one of the the worlds largest Asset Managers and Insurance companies. A true powerhouse of a firm
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Pretty interesting Kirk.

Allianz today is (I'm sure you know) one of the the worlds largest Asset Managers and Insurance companies. A true powerhouse of a firm
    Hey Michael,

Hope you are well. Yes. They are actually a big customer of ours in MN.

Rossi; Todd's translation is right on the mark, and there is nothing that I can add other than pointless verbage. Dwight