Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Translation Help Needed. Got from Mothers papers after she passed away.

Article about: Got this out of my mothers papers after she passed away. Have no glue but some pf the names are familier. any help or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

Default Translation Help Needed. Got from Mothers papers after she passed away.

Got this out of my mothers papers after she passed away. Have no glue but some pf the names are familier. any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Translation Help Needed. Got from Mothers papers after she passed away.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Translation Help Needed. Got from Mothers papers after she passed away.
    P
    Many

Any ideas on what it even is? I have a document of hers that thanslates to Certificate of birth

It's a birth certificate.

Issued by the registrar's office of Fürth, it certifies that the midwife Kunigunde Hansmann, resident at Gutenbergstraße 32, Fürth has stated to the authorities that the unmarried glass worker Christine Johanna Pabst, resident at Blumenstraße 57, Fürth has given birth to a baby girl named Lore in the afternoon of 4th November 1933 at her aforementioned address and in the presence of the midwife.

The first addendum in the side column is of 12 February 1934 and states that the unmarried metalworker Max Grebner of Furth has acknowledged his paternity of the child.

The second addendum is of 29 July 1940 and states that the child had attained the full legal rights as a legitimate child of her biological parents who had married on 20 June 1940. Mr. Grabner was deployed on military duty at the time.
    Last edited by HPL2008; 04-09-2018 at 09:11 PM.

Thank you very much.. Mom never wanted to talk very much about her childhood during the war. She did tell me some stories about being in the league of german girls and the bombing in Nurnburg but was always kinda secretive. I know nothing about her dad (My grandfather) except she did say he was captured in Egypt. I have many Pictures of him in Egypt and at Rallies in the local Bars in Nurnburg but There are Soooooo many unanswered questions I have