Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Waffen SS instructions for the destruction of English tanks

Article about: Hello, 2 days ago i buy this manual in antique. I think it's 90% original. could someone help me with the signatures and determine as much information as possible. Stamp: 1./SS-Art.Erf.Rgt

?

Default Waffen SS instructions for the destruction of English tanks

Hello, 2 days ago i buy this manual in antique.
    I think it's 90% original.
    could someone help me with the signatures and determine as much information as possible.

Stamp: 1./SS-Art.Erf.Rgt

Waffen SS instructions for the destruction of English tanksWaffen SS instructions for the destruction of English tanksWaffen SS instructions for the destruction of English tanksWaffen SS instructions for the destruction of English tanksWaffen SS instructions for the destruction of English tanksWaffen SS instructions for the destruction of English tanksWaffen SS instructions for the destruction of English tanksWaffen SS instructions for the destruction of English tanksWaffen SS instructions for the destruction of English tanksWaffen SS instructions for the destruction of English tanksWaffen SS instructions for the destruction of English tanksWaffen SS instructions for the destruction of English tanksWaffen SS instructions for the destruction of English tanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS instructions for the destruction of English tanks
    P
    Many

Hello Luft.

Merkblatt für die bekämpfung der schweren englischen panzerkampfwagen, heft 4: flak-artillerie (Heer und Luftwaffe)

Leaflet for combating heavy English armored fighting vehicles, issue 4: anti-aircraft artillery (Army and Airforce)

I would say that the SS stamps have been added post war to increase the value because this leaflet was produced for the Army and Airforce.

Kind regards,

Will.

?

I'm from Central Europe and there are a lot of things like that and the person who sold it to me had so much that he didn't even know what he was selling, so I think it's one of the originals intended for SS, only inside it says:

This is a secret item
    in the meaning of
    Section 68 of the Reich Criminal Code
    (April 24, 1934 version). Abuse
    becomes
    after
    the
    provisions
    this
    law
    punished
    provided
    Not
    other
    penal provisions
    in
    question
    come.

So probably not everyone had access to it and as an SS you had to be believable

I bought it from a person who does not deal with WWII

(Sorry for Google Translate)

Luft,

Sorry but I'm with Willmore on this. These types of thing are not common and the fact that a dealer has so many that they cannot even remember them makes me even more nervous about it. The book as an original, probably the stamps in it very, very unlikely.

I am not an expert but I do have to purchase such documents for work and therefore have seen a lot.

R

The issue I have is that I think the unit didn't exist in this form until October 1943, making the stamps wrong for the date in the book.

?

Hello,

Almost after a year. I went back to this item I had on the back shelf. And it didn't make much sense to me anyway.
    I bought it at an antique shop that wasn't WW2 oriented at all and it was almost a miracle to find it there.
    The seller didn't even want much for it against other things. I personally think he didn't know the value of the SS stuff. And it didn't make much sense to me why anyone would try to value SS stamps and then sell them for the price of other common WW2 German books and documents.
    I understand that people outside of Europe are much more skeptical when looking at these SSs because most of them were deliberately imported there for collecting purposes and it's hard to tell the original from the fakes, especially since fakes are often found there. Helmets and bayonets that cost a few euros in my country cost 3 to 4 times more in your country.
    and in short, my knowledge of this subject did not match your information and I went to google for new information. after several hours and pages read. I found this article.

The SS-Artillerie-Ersatz-Abteilung was established in Berlin in 1939. On April 10, 1941, the unit was transferred to Munich and became the SS-Artillerie-Ersatz-Regiment with the I. and II. Lighter and III. heavy ward extended. On May 1, 1943, it was renamed SS-Artillerie-Ausbildungs- und Ersatz-Regiment and moved to Prague. On November 15, 1944, the regiment was expanded by a fifth section (previously the replacement artillery section of the police division). In March 1945, the regiment formed the regiment z.b.V. he.

On 10 April 1941 the unit was transferred to Munich and became the SS-Artillerie-Ersatz-Regiment

And on March 7, 1942, this manual was published in Munich. this division

Subsequently, this division moved to the capital of the Czech Republic. To Prague. where this military group had a training center under the Waffen SS until the end of the war.

And I bought this book in a local Czech antique shop. when I bought it, I thought that it was 90% original, but now I think that there is nothing to doubt.
    I think it's the original.

Source:
    SS-Artillerie-Ersatz-Abteilung S

(I apologize for the poor translation, I don't speak English very well)

I don't see anything wrong here...

?

I still found some related IDs, mostly found in the Czech Republic, if anyone is interested.

Source:
    9./SS- A. A. u. E. R. | Fronta.cz
    2/SS AAUER SE | Fronta.cz
    4./SS - A.E.R. | Fronta.cz
    11./SS- A.E.R. | Fronta.cz