Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Waffenampt for Land Map Collection

Article about: Hey all, I recently came into a large collection of German and US maps from the second world war. I was attempting to research the stamp found on some of them and I think the top reads Riech

Default Waffenampt for Land Map Collection

Hey all, I recently came into a large collection of German and US maps from the second world war. I was attempting to research the stamp found on some of them and I think the top reads Riechsamt Fur Landesaufnahme and I cannot make out what the bottom says. I know it translates into a land survey stamp. I found German maps of Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus and Poland. Most of the US maps are of Northern France with some from the Bordeaux region, Belgium and the German border. Can anyone read the bottom writing?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffenampt for Land Map Collection   Waffenampt for Land Map Collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffenampt for Land Map Collection
    P
    Many

Solved.......

== Kartensammlung

Out of curiosity, why is this done in a light teal color for the stamp? Luck of the draw or were things color coded for different departments?