Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Watermarks for or Against

Article about: Hello, What are some of the members thoughts on watermarking their photos and documents in threads on Forums ?

MAP
    ?

I used too...but got lazy. I agree we should. But as Larry said, the AI out there can easily removed the Water Marks these days.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Watermarks for or Against
    P
    Many

I never used to watermark anything when I started collecting images, I would post high res copies of it all. Then started to see the same images turn up on sites with other peoples watermarks added, also on ebay in faked items, faked single images and albums, fake ID books and just generally all over the place. One guy literally ran a site which had every single image presented as his own. Nowadays I watermark everything. It's just easier that way. The exceptions would be the times over the years when family members or people with a connection to the images have approached me for copies or stuff like that. Nothing is foolproof but having them is better than not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2