Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmacht book by Carl Zeiss Jena with the title "Disgeo" stereo telemeter with fixed scale

Article about: Book by Carl Zeiss Jena entitled "Disgeo" Stereo Telemeter with a fixed scale The book is from 1936 and deals with the topic of German telescopes and rangefinders. The book also be

Default Wehrmacht book by Carl Zeiss Jena with the title "Disgeo" stereo telemeter with fixed scale

Book by Carl Zeiss Jena entitled "Disgeo" Stereo Telemeter with a fixed scale
    The book is from 1936 and deals with the topic of German telescopes and rangefinders.
    The book also bears the designation IV-1021/3

Who of you knows anything about the book and can tell me more about it?
    To learn more about the book I wrote to the Carl Zeiss company in Jena and received the following answer

Dear sir
    Even if there is a Zeiss logo on it, I still believe that it is a military instruction. We only have parts lists and manuscripts of the descriptions in stock for this device.
    Therefore I would be very interested in a scan of the publication.

I suspect that the number of instructions printed is roughly the same as the number of instruments shipped. Unfortunately, we cannot say how many that were. But there weren't quite a few. I am amazed by the antiquated illustration. If it weren't for this reference, I would have estimated it before the First World War. The type of binding also speaks against this.Wehrmacht book by Carl Zeiss Jena with the title "Disgeo" stereo telemeter with fixed scaleWehrmacht book by Carl Zeiss Jena with the title "Disgeo" stereo telemeter with fixed scaleWehrmacht book by Carl Zeiss Jena with the title "Disgeo" stereo telemeter with fixed scaleWehrmacht book by Carl Zeiss Jena with the title "Disgeo" stereo telemeter with fixed scaleWehrmacht book by Carl Zeiss Jena with the title "Disgeo" stereo telemeter with fixed scale

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht book by Carl Zeiss Jena with the title "Disgeo" stereo telemeter with fixed scale
    P
    Many