MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

What do you make of this???

Article about: Hey guys, just found this auction coming up on Bidspirit.... really weird. To me it looks like a mix of real and fake stuff. What do you think? I don't wanna get too excited because it looks

Default What do you make of this???

Hey guys, just found this auction coming up on Bidspirit.... really weird. To me it looks like a mix of real and fake stuff. What do you think? I don't wanna get too excited because it looks like a minefield of junk.

Bidspirit - Online auctions in the USA

It's called "Valkyrie Historical Auctions".

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you make of this???
    P
    Many

Please do not just post links, once the auction is over, this thread will become useless as a reference.
    Save the photos, and upload them to your post.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

You're right. forgot about that in my excitement... I'll try and post some screenshots when I have a chance.
    Don't know if this stuff is legit but pretty crazy if it is.
    Joey

With every lot starting at $50, including run of the mill feldpost I see nothing that would drag me into this auction.

CSW
    ?

Here are some screenshots of the auction. As said, all items are starting at 50$. Can't comment on everything but they do have some very questionable stuff in there, personally I would not touch any of it.

What do you make of this??? What do you make of this???

What do you make of this???

CSW...

Agreed,

Not worth risking any money since there are many dubious and questionable items..

I would be very cautious if anyone was considering bidding on any of the items..

Caveat emptor

Smitty

Good advice.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The auction house Valkyrie is known to auction every 2 months tons of dubious TR items related mostly to the SS or holocaust. Most of them are just junk and come from the East of Europe.
    Sometimes they do have original items but it's rare !