Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What do you think about this Hitler autograph?

Article about: I have an offer of this postcard with Hitlers signature. I already bought from this seller genuine photos of Hitler, Göring etc. (some with a Stamp on the back "Nicht zur Veröffentlichu

?

Default What do you think about this Hitler autograph?

I have an offer of this postcard with Hitlers signature. I already bought from this seller genuine photos of Hitler, Göring etc.
    (some with a Stamp on the back "Nicht zur Veröffentlichung bestimmt") and several original Agfacolor slides with them.
    Did you guys think it's a original one and could it be that this scene is more rare than normal portraits with Hitler autograph?
    Thanks for your opinions and regards,
    Patrick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do you think about this Hitler autograph?   What do you think about this Hitler autograph?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you think about this Hitler autograph?
    P
    Many

?

Highly unlikely... I sincerely doubt that THE FUHRER would take the time to personally autograph in such detail. Most likely a mass produced pic.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Welcome to the Forum Patrick. I have no idea on this. Good luck. I am sure you will receive many opinions and thoughts on it.
    Last edited by Rossi; 06-05-2017 at 03:13 AM.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

As ever with this type of material, a really clear, close-up image would help...

The signature (whether original or not), appears to match the pattern of Hitler's hand when aged 50, so you are looking at the 1939 period.

Carl

Signed with a fountain pen with a crappy nib-as can be seen by the doubling. Hitler-as did most all leaders then and today-signed countless autographs on everything from napkins to currency. Whatever was handy at the given moment. Having said that, I don't particularly like this autograph-it's appearance doesn't look period to me. The ultra wide "H" in Hitler, etc. It could well Be good,though. If you trust the seller and he offers an iron clad return policy and it's a reasonable price-then go for it. As for the scene's rarity, I doubt much that it would factor in much. Hitler's signature is the main focus, although it is an attractive and clearly developed scene-which is nice, of course.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."