Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Where to purchase a period copy of Mein Kampf?

Article about: Hello, just hoping to find where I can buy a period copy of Mein Kampf on a budget. I am a novice when it comes to the different editions, however I consulted this forum and believe a "

?

Default Where to purchase a period copy of Mein Kampf?

Hello, just hoping to find where I can buy a period copy of Mein Kampf on a budget.

I am a novice when it comes to the different editions, however I consulted this forum and believe a "Volksausgabe" would be a good cheaper option, also open to a Tornisterausgabe if a Volksausgabe is too expensive: A Guide to Collecting Mein Kampf

Are there any stores that currently stock this? Or anywhere I should look to buy a copy?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Where to purchase a period copy of Mein Kampf?
    P
    Many

?

Remember mate, part of the thrill is in the hunt. You could try sites like Biblio, Abe Books, etc. You could also do the rounds of various dealer sites to try your luck. Seeing as you are in Australia, a thing to bear in mind is the soon to come into force legislation regarding the swastika.
    The book will more than likely be minus the dust cover, leaving the eagle and swastika in plain view to whoever decides to poke their nose into your delivery.

The Future of our Hobby Part II (legislation)

Regards
    Brett

?

Yeah very aware of the new laws, am actually in a FB group that has been lobbying the government for the past year, you might have heard of Victor Doree? He represented us in a comittee hearing.