Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Where should I look to purchase authentic orignal Hitler photos ?

Article about: I am really in the market for authentic original photos. In particular I am looking for unpublished photos of Hitler , Goering or even just of their summer homes. I have had no luck, general

Default Where should I look to purchase authentic orignal Hitler photos ?

I am really in the market for authentic original photos. In particular I am looking for unpublished photos of Hitler , Goering or even just of their summer homes. I have had no luck, generally they are already sold at prices I would have almost paid double what they had asked so it is very frustrating !

I did find a few one the site germaniainternational.com but I am seeing FAKE reports thus I am hesitant. same with snyderstreasures.com ...

Can any of you please send me some helpful online world war two seller/stores or someone willing to sell theirs? I really want to buy photos like the ones I mentioned but there are so many fakes I don't know where I can trust!

Thank you for you help!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Where should I look to purchase authentic orignal Hitler photos ?
    P
    Many

Stay away from the dealers you mentioned...I recommend you take a look at Photo-war.com, and PhillipsMilitaria, a very fair-priced German dealer...
    I'm sure there will be others with their own suggestions...
    cheers, Glenn