Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42 medaille paper packet.

Article about: Hey community, I've recently purchased an Eastern front medal packet to go with my medal. I need some opinions on an image of the packet, to see if it is authentic or if it is a reproduction

?

Question Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42 medaille paper packet.

Hey community,

I've recently purchased an Eastern front medal packet to go with my medal.
    I need some opinions on an image of the packet, to see if it is authentic or if it is a reproduction.
    If anyone has any knowledge in this field and can identify from the packet detail if it is fake or real, it would be kindly appreciated.

Thank you!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42 medaille paper packet.   Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42 medaille paper packet.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42 medaille paper packet.
    P
    Many

?

I like it. It compares very well with known original packets. What maker is it? I can't make it out.

*Edit. Ernst L Muller?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Hey Adrian, I really appreciate you taking the time to respond so thank you for that.
    It is incredibly hard sometimes to decode the german fonts lol, but I do believe it is Ernst L Muller (76) from Pforzheim.

The only thing I was really skeptical about was the light tone of the packets colour and overall condition. Generally, most packets that I have seen are a more prominent brown. I guess that their were plenty of different manufacturers for these issued packets though