Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 Era Letter Typed by German Soldier. Dated March 18th 1942.

Article about: The letter reads: “Munich, March 18, 1942 Dear Peppi! My very best congratulations on your name day from the bottom of my heart. I don't think I need to add more words to that! Many thanks

Default WW2 Era Letter Typed by German Soldier. Dated March 18th 1942.

WW2 Era Letter Typed by German Soldier. Dated March 18th 1942.
    The letter reads:

“Munich, March 18, 1942

Dear Peppi!

My very best congratulations on your name day from the bottom of my heart. I don't think I need to add more words to that!

Many thanks also for your dearest letter. Unfortunately, I don't have the time today to write to you in detail, because:

On the 10th I was unexpectedly convened - without examination- without service pass- to the N.S.K.K. and had to be transferred to an airport in western Germany on the 12th. I was able to get a postponement, first until Monday and now until Friday, the 20th. I've done all the needed things in the meantime, and there's a chance that I'll be free again if I recruit a replacement for me. The replacement is already recruited but I am only free once he is transferred. Well, the decisive die hasn't been cast yet. Let’s hope for the best. I have to make all sorts of preparations and therefore cannot get into more details with you today, more another time!

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you all the best and I will close with heartful greetings!”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 Era Letter Typed by German Soldier. Dated March 18th 1942.
    P
    Many