Article about: Can anyone give me some informations about this document. thx

Default ww2 german document

ww2 german documentww2 german document
    Can anyone give me some informations about this document. thx

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ww2 german document
    P
    Many

This certificate appears to identify an NCO and is a travel document of some sort. Beurl. Kriegsgef. is a short form for a POW transfer or travel order. Others with more experience should chime in. Aleksandrovo is a village in Serbia. NH

Fritz: The document was issued by the garrison commander at Belgrade on 11 November 1942. The document is a certificate, apparently granting a captured Serbian NCO, Marčeta Luka, a leave of absence from his camp to go to the village of Selo Aleksandrovo. The use of the word “Siedelt” causes me to think that the POW lived in the village. This certificate, which is a temporary identification form, is number 1325. The line below “Ausweis Nr. 1325” was put there at the time the certificate was printed as a blank form, undoubtedly one of several hundred. It says that That he is (again) to report to the responsible local commander and the village mayor. Apparently, he was given some sort of parole to visit his home again. Dwight