Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ww2 german postal promotion certificate????

Article about: I recently picked this German post office promotion certificate. (Or at least that is what I believe it to be). I have not been able to find anything about the Germans post office except the

?

Default Ww2 german postal promotion certificate????

I recently picked this German post office promotion certificate. (Or at least that is what I believe it to be).
    I have not been able to find anything about the Germans post office except the basics. I was wondering had any of you ever seen one of these before? Are they rare? And Does anyone know who the heck signed it at the bottom?
    Thanks in advance. I just found this site today and I am really impressed with all the knowledge. This site rocks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww2 german postal promotion certificate????   Ww2 german postal promotion certificate????  

Ww2 german postal promotion certificate????   Ww2 german postal promotion certificate????  

Ww2 german postal promotion certificate????   Ww2 german postal promotion certificate????  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww2 german postal promotion certificate????
    P
    Many

?

I guess I have stumped everyone on this piece? I only paid 5 USD for it so I think I am ok.
    If anyone has an idea on the signature at the bottom I would be glad to know.
    Thanks

It's a retirement-certificate from the Postal Service, dated 1942...It's signed by the deputy postmaster.
    A good deal for $5.00...well done!
    cheers, Glenn

?

Thanks!!