Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WWII Press Release Photos (Warning: Some Graphic)

Article about: I was given these press release photos as a gift today. I found them really interesting so I thought I would share. The DDay and Tank photos are my favorite. Also, the photo of the RAF funer

Default WWII Press Release Photos (Warning: Some Graphic)

I was given these press release photos as a gift today. I found them really interesting so I thought I would share. The DDay and Tank photos are my favorite. Also, the photo of the RAF funeral for Luftwaffe pilots was pretty interesting too. I hope my watermark doesn't affect any viewing pleasure. Its my first time doing it. I hope you enjoy looking at these
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII Press Release Photos (Warning: Some Graphic)   WWII Press Release Photos (Warning: Some Graphic)  

WWII Press Release Photos (Warning: Some Graphic)   WWII Press Release Photos (Warning: Some Graphic)  

WWII Press Release Photos (Warning: Some Graphic)   WWII Press Release Photos (Warning: Some Graphic)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII Press Release Photos (Warning: Some Graphic)
    P
    Many

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII Press Release Photos (Warning: Some Graphic)   WWII Press Release Photos (Warning: Some Graphic)  

?

You always get the best gifts.
    Nice pics mate.

MAP
    ?

Nice but some grim photos. I think I've seen most of these before (they are press related) but nice to see them again.

I think the one US soldier behind the knocked out Stug is making a snow ball....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)