Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Zigaretten

Article about: I quit smoking twelve years ago. I honestly would not say that I miss it ... But I do remember that smoking was a pleasure, sometimes....

?

Some more photos:

Zigaretten

Zigaretten

Zigaretten

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Zigaretten
    P
    Many

?

Zigaretten

Hello,

just before being executed, the convict declined the last cigarette stating that it was bad for health and he did not want to have such a bad habit...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

JMM
    ?

ZigarettenZigarettenZigaretten

Hello,
    This photo has been taken in Croismare (Lorraine) on the 19th of September 1944. It does show Panzergrenadiere from 15. Panzergrenadier-Division. The young soldier facing the camera is smoking a cigarette. The young boy with blond hair in the middle is a polish refugee named Kowalzic, on his left leaning against the wall is a man with a moustache and a large cap named Toussaint, behind the boy with a black beret and a cigarette in his mouth is Mr Laurent. Behind Mr Laurent the man with the light colored cap is Marc Villemin, the owner of this house. Behind Mr Villemin, we can see his daughter Colette who's looking at the camera with her head turned to the right. The infortunate child died a few days later during a US bombing. At the door the young boy who wears a beret is André Bridel and the tallest boy might be named Chaton. The german soldier on the right looking at the wall is wearing a Luftwaffe uniform. Click on the photo for a better view...
    Thanks

Zigaretten

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

Photo #11, possibly reinactor photos...if it matters

?

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Photo #11, possibly reinactor photos...if it matters
    Sure, maybe: Buschel, MaxSS-Kriegsberichter | SS-Kriegsberichter Archive

McSeam, Thanks for the link good stuff there

Hello

Zigaretten

Zigaretten

In Memoriam :

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast