Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ww1 german spiked cap?

Article about: Guys i found this one local . came from a rather large collection. The cap is of soft felt like material. I have never seen one similar. Can anyone help me identify this cap? Will post more

Default Ww1 german spiked cap?

Guys i found this one local . came from a rather large collection. The cap is of soft felt like material. I have never seen one similar. Can anyone help me identify this cap? Will post more pictures soon
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww1 german spiked cap?   Ww1 german spiked cap?  

Ww1 german spiked cap?   Ww1 german spiked cap?  

Ww1 german spiked cap?   Ww1 german spiked cap?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww1 german spiked cap?
    P
    Many

Looks like an order of oddfellows hat ceremonial helmet
    If you search google images there are several similar

odfellows spiked helmet - Google Search

Looks like an order of oddfellows hat ceremonial helmet
    If you search google images there are several similar
    I agree.

Best Regards,

Alan

Lmao, guys thanks for the information. It was in in the lot of items and probably was passed off as something else lol

MAP
    ?

Just a tip...

Next time try taking photos without all the distracting background. (and edit them before uploading so they are not rotated)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Default Model 1915 Prussian Guard Infantry enlisted helmet, K.B.A.G. 1915 Depot Issue marked

Hello,

Just got this in from an old collector friend who's been downsizing his huge Civil War to WW2 era collection.

The photos are from the seller. The chinstrap is a copy and will need to be replaced with my last spare original example, otherwise the two kokardes are originals. (I may upgrade with a nicer original National Kokarde. The helmet certainly warrants having a much nicer condition original National kokarde on it than what currently resides on it).

The helmet has The Marking inside that we want to see on this type of helmet: "K.B.A.G. 1915" Depot Issue Stamp in a rectangular box on the underside of the rear visor.

My patience to acquire this helmet finally paid off, as I had seen photos of it several years ago, and had tried to buy it a couple of years ago as well, to no avail.

Best Regards,

Alan

Ww1 german spiked cap?Ww1 german spiked cap?Ww1 german spiked cap?Ww1 german spiked cap?Ww1 german spiked cap?Ww1 german spiked cap?

Congratulations Alan. That’s a very nice example in great condition.

MAP
    ?

Condition is beautiful! Congrats!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Love it, it's the bee's knees of Imperial! much more presentable than my sorry example!!

?

Very nice

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast