Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

1934 G BOROWSKI WARZAWA POLISH DAGGER Pattern ID

Article about: Hi I am looking for information and history on my 1934 G BOROWSKI WARZAWA POLISH DAGGER I cant seem to find any reference the pattern/model ? Iam not sure if it was a civilian or military mo

Default 1934 G BOROWSKI WARZAWA POLISH DAGGER Pattern ID

Hi I am looking for information and history on my 1934 G BOROWSKI WARZAWA POLISH DAGGER I cant seem to find any reference the pattern/model ? Iam not sure if it was a civilian or military model ? Any help would be appriciated thanks
    1934 G BOROWSKI WARZAWA POLISH DAGGER Pattern ID1934 G BOROWSKI WARZAWA POLISH DAGGER Pattern ID1934 G BOROWSKI WARZAWA POLISH DAGGER Pattern ID1934 G BOROWSKI WARZAWA POLISH DAGGER Pattern ID1934 G BOROWSKI WARZAWA POLISH DAGGER Pattern ID1934 G BOROWSKI WARZAWA POLISH DAGGER Pattern ID

PRE
    ?

Just the one on the left, correct? The one on the right looks very much Like a WWII Hungarian Air Force ceremonial dagger.

Pat

Yes the one on the left is one trying I am find information on .I think the Hungarian air force dagger mybe a very old copy it has some differences to WW2 versions I have seen on the internet and no markings

1934 G BOROWSKI WARZAWA POLISH DAGGER Pattern ID1934 G BOROWSKI WARZAWA POLISH DAGGER Pattern ID1934 G BOROWSKI WARZAWA POLISH DAGGER Pattern ID1934 G BOROWSKI WARZAWA POLISH DAGGER Pattern ID1934 G BOROWSKI WARZAWA POLISH DAGGER Pattern ID1934 G BOROWSKI WARZAWA POLISH DAGGER Pattern ID1934 G BOROWSKI WARZAWA POLISH DAGGER Pattern ID1934 G BOROWSKI WARZAWA POLISH DAGGER Pattern ID

Just some More pictures with detail

There's an excellent book of Tadeusz Królikiewicz "Kordziki. Krótka broń mundurowa" (with lot of military, paramilitary and civilian models). Unfortunately no similar design has been presented there. Therefore I presume that this dagger was custom made by well known manufacturer - commemorative, trophy etc.

?

This is modern copy with fahe signature of manufacturer.

Thanks for your time and research Tomas 70 really appreciate your input