Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

badges.medals etc ID,originality ,rarity

Article about: hello i have an option to purchase an attached items.i wonder that at leat one of them is original?i have a many doubts can You help?sorry for this mix and maybe wrong era i didnt want to tr

Default badges.medals etc ID,originality ,rarity

hello i have an option to purchase an attached items.i wonder that at leat one of them is original?i have a many doubts can You help?sorry for this mix and maybe wrong era i didnt want to trash the forum with one thread on one item.
    best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture badges.medals etc ID,originality ,rarity   badges.medals etc ID,originality ,rarity  

badges.medals etc ID,originality ,rarity   badges.medals etc ID,originality ,rarity  

Hi Michal,

I'll stick my neck out and say that the Pomorski Front and NCO Reserve School badges look OK. Would like to see better pics though:

The Wielkopolska Uprising cross has this rather troubling problem. Although I've seen these held up as being genuine. The example on the right is a known genuine cross and one you should wait for if you must have one of these in your collection:

The 1st Tank Regiment 1919 is a copy (with fantasy J Wilman, Lwow spinner). The fabric 'polowka' eagle looks like a modern Hero Collection repro. No comment on the remaining two items as they fall outside my area of collecting interest.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

thank You for the asnwer Mr Zawadzki, i will post the better pictures tommorow because better quality will be in the daylight
    best regards

the two photos of the abverses.the second one is marked A Nagalski warszawa
    best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture badges.medals etc ID,originality ,rarity   badges.medals etc ID,originality ,rarity  

these are the best pictures that i can take

Hi Michal, no visible problems with these.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thank You very much,it's good to know
    best regards