Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Books/Materials of Biographical index's, Lists and references of Soldiers,Police, Officials, civilians and Prisoners of War

Article about: I thought i would make this thread as a place to post what books/materials we all have that has Biographical index's, lists and references of Soldiers, Police, Officials, Civilians and Priso

Default Books/Materials of Biographical index's, Lists and references of Soldiers,Police, Officials, civilians and Prisoners of War

I thought i would make this thread as a place to post what books/materials we all have that has Biographical index's, lists and references of Soldiers, Police, Officials, Civilians and Prisoners of War. These books and materials are good for Historical and Remembrance purposes for General Historical interest, Genealogy, and finding more info on Names connected to items in collections.

If anyone wants me to search for any person/s in these books let me know.

- "Roch i Bataliony Chłopskie w obwodzie Krasnostawskim, 1939-1945". ( Book includes information and pictures of many Partizans who fought in the Polish Peasants Battalions in the are of area of Kransystaw, Lubelskie, Poland)

-"Księga Pamięci, Transporty Polaków do KL Auschwitz z Krakowa i innych miejscowości Polski południowej, 1940-1944" (Book includes thousands of Names, information and photos of Polish prisoners transported to Auschwitz from Kraków and other areas in Southern Poland)

-"Polskie Państwo podziemne na Pomorzu, 1939-1945" (Book is only part of the collection but includes Names, photos and information of Partsans who were active in the Pomorskie areas, this volume mainly includes Partisans in the Toruń and Bydgoszcz area)

- "Barbarka, miejsce niemieckich egzekucji Polaków z Toruia i okolic, 1939" (Book includes lists and information of Polish people murdered by the nazis in 1939 from Toruń and the surrounding areas)

-"Oddzał Partyzancki Wojciecha Lisa, 1941-1948" (Book includes lists, photos and information of many of the Partisans in the unit of Wojciech Lis from '41-'48 and other units involved in the same areas)

-"Kalendarium działalności bojowej Batalionów Chłopskich 1940-45" (Book includes lists of Partisans in the BCh, information and a calender of actions/events. Mainly covers the Lubelskie region)

-"Ludowe Twierdze" ( "Peoples Fortress, includes name lists, photos and information of BCh Partisans in certain areas of the Lubelskie region)

Default Re: Books/Materials of Biographical index's, Lists and references of Soldiers,Police, Officials, civilians and Prisoners of War

Thank you Cenowski, for your generous offer.