Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Can somebody help me with this uniform ID?

Article about: Is this a real army uniform? I know this picture was taken before the WW2 because my grand-grandmother (the woman on the left) told to my grandmother which still alive . Some years after the

Question Can somebody help me with this uniform ID?

Is this a real army uniform? I know this picture was taken before the WW2 because my grand-grandmother (the woman on the left) told to my grandmother which still alive .
    Some years after the WW1, My grand-grandmother came to Brazil and her sister (the woman on the right) went to France.
    I actually don't know anything about this man wearing the uniform, so a thought you guys could help me identifying it.
    They were from Poland.Can somebody help me with this uniform ID?

Double cross is a stolen national symbol, but I think used it army uniform on just the slovakians.
    Never seen before this type. ("A" marked collar, cap, uniform etc. )
    Maybe a special unit or a shortly period made uniform..
    Maybe others help to you...

Definitely not Polish. You might want to try posting elsewhere on the forum for an improved chance of obtaining an ID.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Ok. Thank you so much guys

The uniform worn is from the Interwar Independant Lithuanian Army (next door to Poland, used to be Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth), worn from 1920s to early 1930s, the collar patches bear the symbol of the Pillars/columns of Gediminas, the cap badge is the double cross of Vytis, the coat of arms of Lithuania.

I have an original restored Lithuanian Army Infantry EM uniform (red collar patches and sleeve piping) just like the one in your photo, thanks to G_S kolekcija for his Lithuanian Army officers cap photo.

Lithuanian Army officer's shoulder rank stars, officers uniform, officers shoulder rank strap (thanks to www.antraspasaulinus.net) and last 1940 Lithuanian Army Prewar peaked cap badge and collar patches.

Best Regards
    Justin
    justin1939
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can somebody help me with this uniform ID?   Can somebody help me with this uniform ID?  

Can somebody help me with this uniform ID?   Can somebody help me with this uniform ID?  

Can somebody help me with this uniform ID?   Can somebody help me with this uniform ID?  

Attached Images Attached Images Can somebody help me with this uniform ID?  Can somebody help me with this uniform ID?  Can somebody help me with this uniform ID? 
    Last edited by justin1939; 08-07-2018 at 04:21 AM. Reason: adding

That's amazing, I really appreciate it, Justin, Thank you so much !