Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help identify 1927 SWAP document possible Haller's Army

Article about: I recently obtained this 1927 Karta Legitymacyjna named to Stefan Remiszewski of Chicago, Illinois. The limited information I found in English states that SWAP w A is the organization for Po

Default Help identify 1927 SWAP document possible Haller's Army

Help identify 1927 SWAP document possible Haller's ArmyHelp identify 1927 SWAP document possible Haller's ArmyHelp identify 1927 SWAP document possible Haller's Army

I recently obtained this 1927 Karta Legitymacyjna named to Stefan Remiszewski of Chicago, Illinois. The limited information I found in English states that SWAP w A is the organization for Polish - American veterans of WW1 and the Polish-Soviet War. It is not a paper document but a thin canvas like cloth with some holes punched and stamped This ticket good only for tour in Poland. I'm hoping I can trace this to a Blue Army veteran.
    Any information regarding the purpose of this item or the veteran Stefan Remiszewski would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Hello,
    This is a card - a kind of ticket - from Association of Polish Army Veterans in USA for tour (visit) to Paris and trip around Poland.
    Punched parts probably indicate daily trips between mentioned towns.
    I hope it will help.
    Rafal

Rafal,
    Thank you for the information.
    Regards, Scott