Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Identifying this badge

Article about: Hi All, hoping for a little help with this badge. Think it's an early Polish aviators badge but countless searches come up blank. Any ideas out there? Authentic or copy?Thanks for taking the

Default Identifying this badge

Hi All, hoping for a little help with this badge. Think it's an early Polish aviators badge but countless searches come up blank. Any ideas out there? Authentic or copy?Thanks for taking the time.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identifying this badge   Identifying this badge  

This is what I found...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identifying this badge   Identifying this badge  

Identifying this badge  

Thanks so much Glenn...looks like a good match...genius!

Assume this is a copy as all others are the same black Enamel as your example...nice to know what I am searching for though!

?

Hi Mate, I just stumbled across this thread. The badge in question is no good. This cast in hinge and catch can be found on numerous Ebay fakes. The Ges Gesch on the pin is an added bonus. Here's a link showing a few cast badges with the same dodgy hinge: There's plenty more on the Forum if you look:

Tank badge?

Regards
    Brett