MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Customs Regulations

Article about: Has anyone tried to apply for a export licence ? Do you need a licence for each item ? Is the Polish goverment generally helpful to us Polish exiles (as long as we buy only what we need whic

Default Polish Customs Regulations

Has anyone tried to apply for a export licence ?

Do you need a licence for each item ?

Is the Polish goverment generally helpful to us Polish exiles (as long as we buy only what we need which we cannot buy elsewhere), loyal to the II and III RP ?

Could you tell me roughly the rate of success, if you can prove you have Polish ancestry ?

I would be glad to know as soon as possible.

Thank You

Justin1939

3mk
    ?

Default Re: Polish Customs Regulations

I know you cannot send stuff out of the country for sure,but when I went to Poland this summer i came back with alot of Polish militaria and everything went fine my baggage wasnt opened or anything.

Quote by 3mk View Post
    I know you cannot send stuff out of the country for sure,but when I went to Poland this summer i came back with alot of Polish militaria and everything went fine my baggage wasnt opened or anything.
    Emil - you're a real risk taker. If you had anything in there pre-1956 you would have lost it. And depending on the customs official's disposition you could’ve been in a heap of trouble. Lucky this time!

Tony

3mk
    ?

Now thats the last time Im doing It without a license.If any of my items were lost i would almost cry!This time when i go to Poland I definatly need to get myself a license,I almost have a whole quite to complete a mannequin only having 1 non-original item a replica wz. 36 tunic.Now I cant wait till i vist!
    Regards

Emil

Quote by 3mk View Post
    Now thats the last time Im doing It without a license.If any of my items were lost i would almost cry!This time when i go to Poland I definatly need to get myself a license,I almost have a whole quite to complete a mannequin only having 1 non-original item a replica wz. 36 tunic.Now I cant wait till i vist!
    Regards

Emil
    Hello Emil,

Please tell me when you will apply and update me on your progress because I will also apply soon.

Thank You

Justin1939

3mk
    ?

Ill keep you updated but you need to be patient because sadly the next time Im visting Poland is in 2 years