Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

polish jacket

Article about: Hello, I am new around here and start with a question. I have recently found a polish jacket and I am not sure about it's age. Is it pre 1939 or postwar ? I looked around on the internet but

mosi
    ?

Default polish jacket

polish jacketpolish jacketpolish jacketpolish jacketpolish jacketpolish jacketpolish jacket

Hello, I am new around here and start with a question.
    I have recently found a polish jacket and I am not sure about it's age. Is it pre 1939 or postwar ?
    I looked around on the internet but still I don't know.
    The buttons on the jacket are differently marked, with 1937 and one with 1934 (there is also some text that I can't read) the other two remaining buttions are dirty but on one I can see the text ''warszaw Allpaca''. This one seems a bit differant from the other ones.
    Need some help with this one.

3mk
    ?

Default Re: polish jacket

Hi Mosie welcome to the forum

The tunic is post-war, you can tell by the open collar and the fact that it has only 5 buttons. I'm not 100% sure, but I think this tunic is from the 1950's. Heres a pre-war example in comparison.

polish jacket

mosi
    ?

Thanks, I didn't think that it was ww2, probaly postwar but I am not an expert in polish uniforms. Never seen one before.

Come on ... It is KBW tunic ... they were made until 90's ... it is only altered to look older and got changed buttons - that's all.