Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Polish pilot and 1 a 2 regiment badges, pilot badge etc.

Article about: Hello I have to buy this polish awards because there were items after Czechoslovakia first republic pilot I like and collect and I have to bought all together. Is possible to find name of ba

Default Polish pilot and 1 a 2 regiment badges, pilot badge etc.

Hello I bought this set because there were items after Czechoslovakia first republic pilot I like and collect.And ther are some polish badges I do not collest. So Is possible to find name of badge owner with number ? Should be then this polish and romanian badges were used by one person, only one official owner ? I m still wondering if it belongs to czech pilot like dagger and 5 badge together, or it was just something like souvenir he received from another pilots like some gift or awards. And what is real price for polish badges I have no compare except pilot piece....Thaks all, more photos no problem
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish pilot and 1 a 2 regiment badges, pilot badge etc.   Polish pilot and 1 a 2 regiment badges, pilot badge etc.  

Polish pilot and 1 a 2 regiment badges, pilot badge etc.   Polish pilot and 1 a 2 regiment badges, pilot badge etc.  

Polish pilot and 1 a 2 regiment badges, pilot badge etc.   Polish pilot and 1 a 2 regiment badges, pilot badge etc.  

Polish pilot and 1 a 2 regiment badges, pilot badge etc.  
    Last edited by Deodaru; 07-03-2022 at 11:29 AM.

Hello Deodaru,

Many thanks for your post, it might be a long shot, but perhaps looking through the Polish Army's Daily Orders (Dziennik Personalny) might be worth a try although no guarantee that it will show anything, normally one a week so 52 or more per year between 1920-1938.

Sorry that I can not help you further with this but nice badges all the same has the 1st Air Regiment badge got any silver marks like the 2nd Air Regiment Badge that you also have.

Best wishes

Andrzej