Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

POLISHBOYS BADGES AND MEDALS COLLECTION ( Preliminary)

Article about: POLISHBOYS BADGES AND MEDALS COLLECTION This is a preliminary Showing, more to follow, including Obverse and Reverse views. Most items from my collections are available for purchase at Curre

Default POLISHBOYS BADGES AND MEDALS COLLECTION ( Preliminary)

POLISHBOYS BADGES AND MEDALS COLLECTION
    This is a preliminary Showing, more to follow, including Obverse and Reverse views.
    Most items from my collections are available for purchase at Curremt Market value or lower prices. A price list is not available at this time.
    E-Mail for quotes
    Items will be listed in the Classifieds section as time permits.
    Contact: [email protected] Specify Item(s) and your address so we may determine shipping costs. Volume and cash discounts available.

PLEASE NOTE: As you are aware, there are/were many, many Jewelers in Poland. It is difficult to determine who specifically manufactured most items, such as Badges, Medals and Orders unless they are visibly hallmarked, which is not always the case. We continually hear about the most prominent jewelers, such as Gontarczyk, Knedler and the like but they are only a few compared to the total. I doubt that these prominent jewelers were the only supplier of decorations. We hear about Panasuik Jewelers, known for manufacturing Badges, Orders and Medals in the 50's, 60's and 70's. These items were of high quality, being made on the original jewelers dies. It may have been difficult to identify their work if it were not for their policy to Identify themselves on their products, which are quite collectible. When I started collecting in the 80's I purchased many
    items as no others were available. The Badges are currently selling in the $ 50 to $ 60 range. Collectors should not delude themselves
    into thinking they are purchasing a Badge worth $ 350 for $ 50.
    This sitation may change in future because as I understand it Panasuik can no longer afford to manufacture these items.
    The laws of Supply and Demand may come into play and Panasuik
    Badges may become highly sort after and more valuable.

My simple advice to buyers is compare the asking price to the
    price of a genuine item.
    Happy collecting!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture POLISHBOYS BADGES AND MEDALS COLLECTION ( Preliminary)   POLISHBOYS BADGES AND MEDALS COLLECTION ( Preliminary)  

POLISHBOYS BADGES AND MEDALS COLLECTION ( Preliminary)   POLISHBOYS BADGES AND MEDALS COLLECTION ( Preliminary)  

POLISHBOYS BADGES AND MEDALS COLLECTION ( Preliminary)