Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Polishboys polish badges and medals collection

Article about: POLISHBOYS POLISH BADGES AND MEDALS COLLECTION Badges and Medals are numbered for easy Identification. Please use Numbers when making inquiries. Sorry for the poor definition, I do not have

Default Polishboys polish badges and medals collection

POLISHBOYS POLISH BADGES AND MEDALS COLLECTION
    Badges and Medals are numbered for easy Identification should you require more specific information.
    Sorry for the poor definition, I do not have adequate lighting in my apartment.

I will attempt to post photos of Obverse and Reverse of all items.

Medals shown are Originals, Reproductions by known makers, Reproductions by unknown makers and Reproductions by Panasuik.
    As a collector like yourself, I am not an Authority on Polish Items. As a fellow collector you owe it to yourself to educate yourself to evaluate items on their merits.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polishboys polish badges and medals collection   Polishboys polish badges and medals collection  

Polishboys polish badges and medals collection   Polishboys polish badges and medals collection  

Polishboys polish badges and medals collection  
    Last edited by Polishboy; 05-30-2017 at 09:09 PM.