Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

POLISHBOYS REGIMENTAL BADGES In DETAIL PART I

Article about: POLISHBOYS REGIMENTAL BADGES IN DETAIL PART I When I began Collecting Polish Militaria approx. 30 years ago there were few resources for a beginning collector and very little literature in E

Default POLISHBOYS REGIMENTAL BADGES In DETAIL PART I

POLISHBOYS REGIMENTAL BADGES IN DETAIL PART I

When I began Collecting Polish Militaria approx. 30 years ago there were few resources for a beginning collector and very little literature in English. What literature existed was in the Polish Language, unfortunately although I was born of Polish speaking parents I never learned the language so I was collecting blindly,
    which put me in a vulnerable position to numerous unscrupulous sellers and dealers.
    At that time only one Polish reference book existed in english, which got me started and to whose Author we all owe a debt of gratitude for bringing Polish Militaria into the spotlight here in the US.

As a result of my naievity I unknowingly purchased many questionable Badges and Medals. Fortunately it tuned out to be a mixed bag and I was also able to acquire many genuine articles, in the process which I am posting on the Forum for experienced and beginning collectors to view.

Badges are presented in Groups and numbered for efficiency. Because of the large number on Groups I have also broken up the Postings into several parts, this is PART I.

Within the Groups shown there are Genuine Originals, Reproductions by known jewelers, Reproductions by unknown individuals and reproductions by Panasuik.
    I am a collector like yourself. I am not an authority of Polish Militaria and I make no representations or guarantees as to authenticity of any items.

Shown is a sort of history of my victories and follies in collecting. I've enjoyed every minute of it and I hope you will also.
    As a collector, you owe it to yourself to become educated and able to evaluate
    items on their merits.

I hope my presentations will help fellow collectors on the Forum and elsewhere become better educated to real world collecting.

Robert W. Marculewicz
    Peabody, MA
    USA
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture POLISHBOYS REGIMENTAL BADGES In DETAIL PART I   POLISHBOYS REGIMENTAL BADGES In DETAIL PART I  

POLISHBOYS REGIMENTAL BADGES In DETAIL PART I   POLISHBOYS REGIMENTAL BADGES In DETAIL PART I  

POLISHBOYS REGIMENTAL BADGES In DETAIL PART I   POLISHBOYS REGIMENTAL BADGES In DETAIL PART I