Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Prewar Polish Army photos

Article about: Found these on a car boot fair in the UK , look to be prewar

Default Prewar Polish Army photos

Found these on a car boot fair in the UK , look to be prewar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Prewar Polish Army photos   Prewar Polish Army photos  

Prewar Polish Army photos   Prewar Polish Army photos  

Yes, definitely pre-WW2. Some interesting photos there. Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Hello Kradman

In these pics I think officers of the Japanese army are on maneuvers.
    In May 1928, several Japanese officers arrived in Warsaw and they were received in the barracks of the 1st Cavalry Regiment and the 1st Horse Artillery Regiment. In the photos they are clearly at the show or maneuvers. And some Polish officers are from artillery.

Japanese officers arrived in Warsaw,May 1928.

Best wishes

Artur

Very interesting,thank you

?

Hello Tony ZAWADZKI

If you have questions about unidentified photos of the Polish Army until 1939, please publish in this thread or newly created.
    To the best of my ability, knowledge and acquired skills I will try to help identify people who will post such photos.

Best wishes from Podlasie and soon I will send you a package of current views from Polish Podlasie to a YOUR'S private email !!!
    Regards Canada.

I WISH YOU HEALTH!!!

Take care...
    Poland has not yet died ...
    While we live ...

THX

Best wishes

ARTUR