Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

From Santa

Article about: Hi Guys I got this new Polish medals and badges I hope Pre-War Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia oraz Szczesliweko Nowego Roku 2112 Janek

Default From Santa

Hi Guys
    I got this new Polish medals and badges I hope Pre-War

Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia oraz Szczesliweko Nowego Roku 2112
    Janek

From SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom SantaFrom Santa

Default Re: From Santa

lah79, thank you and best wishes to you as well

As far as Santa’s gifts you’ve got a mix of pre-war, exile WW2, and postwar. Most are genuine, although there are some copies in there (Hey, it’s Christmas, lets stay positive!)

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thnks Tony
    can you please give me opinion on this awards any good pre war badges ?
    Thanks
    Janek

Great presents from Santa. Fair exchange for a mince pie and a glass of sherry.

Quote by lah79 View Post
    Thnks Tony
    can you please give me opinion on this awards any good pre war badges ?
    Thanks
    Janek
    Hi Janek, I've already commented on several of the items on your prior threads showing them. The only genuine pre-WW2 pices are the 10 Year Long Service Medal, the 10th Anniversary of Independence Medal, and possibly also the Bronze Merit Cross. Unfortunately the 3PP and 41PP infantry badges are copies. The exile forces "Szkocja" Mot. Infantry and Cavalry School badge is also a copy.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne