Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unknow police badge

Article about: H,I am interested in this product and would like to know what it is and how much it is worth. Thanks all!

Default Unknow police badge

H,I am interested in this product and would like to know what it is. Thanks all!
    Unknow police badge

We do not give evaluations here.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The post is edited. Thanks

This is supposed to be a Railway Police Agent badge. I have not seen that type of font in TR Badge use before. However, I am not versed in Reichsbahn items, so someone else more knowledgeable will have to speak to it's authenticity.

Yes it is supposed to be a Bahnpolizei Dienstemarke or "Duty badge". I cannot speak about authenticity of this one but there are several VERY similar pieces on the same Polish internet auction site so I would be extremely careful with this badge.

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 11-10-2020 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

never seen one before.

do you think is fake?

Quote by salgado1143 View Post
    do you think is fake?
    As I said, I am not qualified to give an opinion as to authenticity. However, given that there are suddenly a bunch of these on the same general online selling platform (not a militaria dealer etc) and that site is in an area from which a hugh number of fakes do originate I would be very careful and not part with any cash until I had done research and was 100% sure of what I was buying.

So, I am not saying this one is fake but I am saying you should be very careful!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Based on this simple search on google I believe this is a reproduction

Here is another which is exactly the same. At least this seller states REPRO. Coming out of Poland I suspect.. based on the payment information.

wwii the german badge bahn polizei beamter - Buy Reproductions and Replicas of Medals at todocoleccion - 180394525

Smitty

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    Based on this simple search on google I believe this is a reproduction

Here is another which is exactly the same. At least this seller states REPRO. Coming out of Poland I suspect.. based on the payment information.

wwii the german badge bahn polizei beamter - Buy Reproductions and Replicas of Medals at todocoleccion - 180394525

Smitty
    Photos saved, and uploaded.
    Ralph.

Unknow police badge
    Unknow police badge
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast