Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown Poland II Republic Regimental Badge TO Identify

Article about: Hello everyone. I have a Polish regimental badge from the II Republic. I have seen this before, but do not remember what it is for. It would be great if you help me identify the regiment - b

Default Unknown Poland II Republic Regimental Badge TO Identify

Hello everyone. I have a Polish regimental badge from the II Republic. I have seen this before, but do not remember what it is for.

It would be great if you help me identify the regiment - both in English and Polish.

Thank you.
    Linas
    Attached Images Attached Images Unknown Poland II Republic Regimental Badge TO Identify 

Hello Linas,

Unfortunately this badge was never awarded and according to Wojciech Stela Book Polish Honour and Commemorative Badges 1914-1921, this is a Fictitious Badge for the Central Wistula Front, info from page 207.

Apologies for the bad news, it always is advisable to post anything you are not a 1000% certain about on the Forum, for members to help you

Best wishes

Andrzej

Default Thanks

Quote by andrzejku98 View Post
    Hello Linas,

Unfortunately this badge was never awarded and according to Wojciech Stela Book Polish Honour and Commemorative Badges 1914-1921, this is a Fictitious Badge for the Central Wistula Front, info from page 207.

Apologies for the bad news, it always is advisable to post anything you are not a 1000% certain about on the Forum, for members to help you

Best wishes

Andrzej
    Thanks Andrzej