Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wz.36 Polish NCO's Greatcoat with interesting red pre-war dated ink stampings - 100% original pre-war ?

Article about: Hello, Is this Wz.36 Polish NCO's Greatcoat with interesting red pre-war dated ink stampings, 100% original pre-war ? I have attached the photos. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank You

Default Wz.36 Polish NCO's Greatcoat with interesting red pre-war dated ink stampings - 100% original pre-war ?

Hello,

Is this Wz.36 Polish NCO's Greatcoat with interesting red pre-war dated ink stampings, 100% original pre-war ?

I have attached the photos.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thank You

justin1939
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wz.36 Polish NCO's Greatcoat with interesting red pre-war dated ink stampings - 100% original pre-war ?   Wz.36 Polish NCO's Greatcoat with interesting red pre-war dated ink stampings - 100% original pre-war ?  

Wz.36 Polish NCO's Greatcoat with interesting red pre-war dated ink stampings - 100% original pre-war ?   Wz.36 Polish NCO's Greatcoat with interesting red pre-war dated ink stampings - 100% original pre-war ?  

Wz.36 Polish NCO's Greatcoat with interesting red pre-war dated ink stampings - 100% original pre-war ?   Wz.36 Polish NCO's Greatcoat with interesting red pre-war dated ink stampings - 100% original pre-war ?  

Default Re: Wz.36 Polish NCO's Greatcoat with interesting red pre-war dated ink stampings - 100% original pre-war ?

Hello!

Coat looks to be ok, but ranks on shoulders looks to be sawn today :P Coat have some damage of years, but tape is like new. I had some pre war uniforms and I know that every part must! have the same marks of years and wearing.

Best Regards

3mk
    ?

Default Re: Wz.36 Polish NCO's Greatcoat with interesting red pre-war dated ink stampings - 100% original pre-war ?

Before I even saw Michal's post the rank tape looked out of place to me too. Could be an attempt to try and make the coat more valuable.
    Last edited by 3mk; 05-26-2013 at 04:27 PM.

This is my greatcoat from my collection. Evrything is 100% oryginal. Ranks was in this greatcoat when I founded him in old farm house. Soo I do not repare anything.

Mark

3mk
    ?

Hi Mark,

Didn't mean to offend you, most of the rank tape I've seen on original uniforms tarnishes a lot like this. If thats how it was found in the farm house than beautiful example!

Wz.36 Polish NCO's Greatcoat with interesting red pre-war dated ink stampings - 100% original pre-war ?

I may be cynical, but perhaps the previous owner before you replaced them? Just my two cents

Hello,

I bought this Wz.36 St. Sierż. (Starszy Sierżant) greatcoat for 1393 GBP, 2331 USD, 7045 zł in May 2013.

I am sadly thinking of selling my original Wz.36 St. Sierż. (Starszy Sierżant) greatcoat to fund my future prewar Polish militaria purchases, out of necessity, unfortunately I do not know anymore about when the rank insignia was sewn on, could it be 100% original prewar rank tape that has been wrapped up for years to prevent discolouration, then added postwar, or a reproduction, please ?

I have listed this greatcoat in the "Polish militaria for sale" section (Gold Club) of the Polish Militaria section of the forum.

Here is the link to my sale -

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/polis...mpings-419981/

Thank you very much.

Justin

justin1939