Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Wz.38 Polish Airforce (Siły Powietrzne) Flying Helmet, 100% original pre-war ?

Article about: Is this flying helmet, 100% original (apart from maybe the addition of the Eagle) pre-war, please ? I have attached the photos. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank You justin1939

Default Wz.38 Polish Airforce (Siły Powietrzne) Flying Helmet, 100% original pre-war ?

Is this flying helmet, 100% original (apart from maybe the addition of the Eagle) pre-war, please ?

I have attached the photos.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thank You

justin1939
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wz.38 Polish Airforce (Siły Powietrzne) Flying Helmet, 100% original pre-war ?   Wz.38 Polish Airforce (Siły Powietrzne) Flying Helmet, 100% original pre-war ?  

Wz.38 Polish Airforce (Siły Powietrzne) Flying Helmet, 100% original pre-war ?   Wz.38 Polish Airforce (Siły Powietrzne) Flying Helmet, 100% original pre-war ?  

Wz.38 Polish Airforce (Siły Powietrzne) Flying Helmet, 100% original pre-war ?   Wz.38 Polish Airforce (Siły Powietrzne) Flying Helmet, 100% original pre-war ?  

Default Re: Wz.38 Polish Airforce (Siły Powietrzne) Flying Helmet, 100% original pre-war ?

Comparing to some of the period photos I have seen it definitely looks the part...hence the strong interest by the eBay bidders good luck if you intebd to bid also
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.