Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

3rd carpathian division breast pocket badge . Polish made ....copy ?

Article about: I wanted to ask what people think of this badge . The screwback looks like a white metal of low quality wheras the badge is well made . the edges dont seem perfectly aligned as on Itlalian m

Default 3rd carpathian division breast pocket badge . Polish made ....copy ?

I wanted to ask what people think of this badge . The screwback looks like a white metal of low quality wheras the badge is well made . the edges dont seem perfectly aligned as on Itlalian made ones ive seen so i dont know on this .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3rd carpathian division breast pocket badge . Polish made ....copy ?   3rd carpathian division breast pocket badge . Polish made ....copy ?  

3rd carpathian division breast pocket badge . Polish made ....copy ?  

Hello,
    Sorry in my opinion this badge doesnt look to be ok.

?

Hi,
    The threaded post doesn't look good.